Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Traveling can be a lot of learning!

So, I just got back from 3 weeks of vacation, back home in India. The vacation was great but the learning experience started after that. I got a chance to actually work out of my company's office in Bangalore. This was a very unique experience for me, because, although, I did spend the first 22 years of my life in India, I never actually "worked" there. Add to it, the fact that all my work life has been spent in the US (Southern California to be specific), meant that the work culture differences were also pretty apparent.

I was really impressed by all the advancement that keeps happening each time I visit India, after a year or two. I also had to jump through some hoops to get my travel schedule right and I was pretty impressed by all the new private airline company's, although, I was really pissed with one specific Airline company and (a couple of weeks ago at least) had made up my mind to make it one of my life's "goals" to bring down this company... well, I will blog about that plenty... later...

That's it for now..

No comments: