Friday, December 30, 2005

Aaaaaaand.... I'm back

Its 2:05 pm, PST on a very very rainy day. I am sitting at San Fransisco Airport, waiting for the boarding call for my flight back to Santa Barbara. I woke up at 5am this morning to catch my flight at 630 out of Portland (OR) Int't airport and made it into SFO on time by 8:10. I was scheduled to be on the 8:55am flight out to SB, which was cancelled and then the subsequent flight to SB has been delayed over and over and over again... I just heard the announcer say some like ".. Attention Santa Barbara passengers... you're flight is here and is CIRCLING THE AIRPORT..."

ROCK ON UNITED AIRLINES!!!!

Thanks to tmobile's wireless broadband service at SFO, I have enough time to ponder about the various things I have been neglecting (this blog) for some time now.

Thanks to everyone who read my blog and encouraged me to get back to being regular again... :)

-AM

2 comments:

Niki said...

Hey Anil, Sorry to hear your flight back to SB was such a pain :(
What bad luck to have bad connections both ways for you... but, still, it was nice to hang out with you in PDX, glad you made it.

Keep writing!
Niki

Anil said...

Thanks, Niki. Well... the flights sure were a drag, but the stay (in Portland) made it all worthwhile. Glad I have cool friends in cool places!

Didn't know you had a blog... great, will check it out soon.

Keep Blogging as well!
Anil